Microsoft Windows XP. Maybe, you have valuable stuff inside your PC, and you don't want to share it to anyone because you've downloaded it for a long time or even you've paid for it. Now your grandma begs for your Michael Jackson's songs, you can't refuse her? No problem, follow these method, so she can't copy those files into her flashdisk.
1. Open Registry Editor (Start - Run - "regedit")
2. Open directory from Registry editor to HKEY_LOCALMACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control
3. In a folder named 'Control', do -> Edit>New>Key. And name it as “StorageDevicePolicies”
4. “StorageDevicePolicies”, do Edit>New>Dword (32-bit)
5. Name the key as “WriteProtect”
6. Click two times on 'WriteProtect' key, set its Value Data to be 1
7. Restart the PC
With this method, no one will copy your data to their flashdisk.