Have you ever had a long document in MS Word, which consists of dozens of pages? How do you feel when the document is checked? Difficulties! Yes, normally we'd be in trouble when doing checks on these documents, because we must always move the mouse just to scroll document. This difficulty increases if your mouse does not scroll-equipped facilities. Now, to overcome this actually has to provide facilities of MS Word Auto Scroll. To show how the facility as follows:
1. Open your MS Word.
2. From the Tools menu, select Customize.
3. Move to the Commands tab.
4. In the Categories section, change into the All Command.
5. In the Commands section, find AutoScroll.
6. Drag (Shift) AutoScroll up to the toolbar.
7. Click Close.
Now to do the scrolling, click on AutoScroll that we just created on the toolbar. Notice on the right, will appear AutoScroll. You can move the cursor up or down. Growing up or getting down, going faster and faster scrolling.