If you want your documents keep safe in a folder without lose it one day because of forgot where you save them, try to change default saved document directory by follow these methods.
1. From the Tools menu, select Options.
2. Move to the File Locations tab.
3. There appear Documents list box with the inscription, Clipart Pictures, User templates, and so on.
4. Click on Documents and click the Modify button.
5. In the dialog box that appears, navigate to the folder where you will store the data. For example C:\My Documents\MS Word.
6. Click OK.