Virus 'Sexy Videos' is spreading through Facebook by Winamp as its camouflage name. If you've already got, here are the steps to restore the Facebook account.
The virus that spreads by exploiting weaknesses on Facebook could threaten any user of any computer operating system.
The best way to protect yourself is not clicking the unknown link, even if the link does not lead to an odd site. However, if your Facebook is infected, here are the steps to get rid of it from your Facebook account:
1. Login to your Facebook account http://www.facebook.com
2. At the top right of the screen click [Accounts] and select [Application Settings] you will get a screen to "Application Settings - Recently Used"
3. Point your mouse on a cross [X] in application named "Winamp"
4. You will get a confirmation dialog box "Remove Winamp"
5. Click on the [Remove] and [Refresh] on your browser and make sure the application "Winamp" is missing from the Application Settings.